- SOT Trilogy recommended by the San Diego CityBeat's 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Amelia Gray's story from SOT3, "US", is re-printed in the second issue of Grimoire Magazine
- David Agranoff reviews SOT3 on his blog, 'Postcards from a Dying World'
- John Venegas reviews SOT V3 for the Angel City Review
- Angela Crawford of Horror Maiden Reviews checks out SOT V3
- Dwarf + Giant gives their review of SOT V3
- Vol.1 Brooklyn includes SOT V3 on their October 2016 Book Preview.
- David Agranoff reviews SOT V1 on his blog 'Postcards from a Dying World'.
- LAist mentions the States of Terror AWP show in their 20 favorite things to do in Los Angeles.
- The Rumpus includes the SOT AWP show in their Notable Los Angeles column for 3/28-4/3.
- The SOT AWP show is listed in Entropy Enclave's Guide to #AWP16.
- Entropy Enclave interviews SOT Art Director Adam Miller.
- Theresa DeLucci features States of Terror Vol.2 in her Top 5 New(ish) Horror Reads for the Fall for Tor.com.
- Volume 2 is featured on Entropy's 2015 Staff Notable List.
- David Bowles features Volume 2 in his Top Shelf Year-end Odds and Ends for The Monitor.
- Author Stephen Brophy promotes SOT V2 on his website.
- Co-editor Keith McCleary is interviewed by author Heather Fowler for Fictionaut.
- Author Jamie Grefe features SOT V2 on his blog.
- Volume 2 is featured in Michael Seidlinger's A year of #bookporn 2015 edition.